HOME PROMOTIONS FORUM RESOURCES
RULES ABOUT

Go Back   Sports Forum Picks > NBA BASKETBALL

Old 05-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
JEG10
Full Fledged Degenerate

JEG10 is on a distinguished road
Default Some Tuesday game 2 player props.

Alright guys,

Game 1 I stayed away from props to kinda see how game 1 went... And I was reminded how scary it is to ever bet against the San Antonio Spurs in the playoffs.. Given it was only one game it has me a little hesitant backing the Grizz in game 2. So I'm gonna wait and see how tonight goes and try to catch some action in Memphis. I do like a couple props tonight however.

MARC GASOL OVER 16.5 PTS. -120
I like this For a couple reasons... 1. The Spurs seemed to out more focus on collapsing on Randolph in the post in their game plan. And after what happened in game one that seems pretty logical to continue to do that. 2. Marc Gasol I still believe is the best player in this series (no offense to Tony Parker). I expect The Grizzlies to come out with a focus and intent to get the ball to their strengths early and often and work inside then hope to open up the outside. 3. The prop points total for Gasol in game was way inflated at I think it was 18.5 or 19.5. It's not come back down to about a point below where it should be.

KAWHI LEONARD OVER 13.5 PTS. +105
Leonard has gone over this total for the last 3 games. He has been averaging well over 30 minutes per game the last 4 games. He's been playing fantastic lately. He's playing at home. Grizzlies rotations were shaky last game and left shooters wide open often. He's not the focal point of the offense so will likely see his share of open looks. I don't see a reason not to take this one with Dog money.

LETS SWEEP THESE 2 TONGHT BOYS!!!

PLAYOFFS: 26-8
JEG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
l0cks_all_DAY
The Boss

l0cks_all_DAY is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Some Tuesday game 2 player props.

Thanks for the plays JEG, good luck
Old 05-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
sportsguy
Full Fledged Degenerate

sportsguy is on a distinguished road

Nba is amazing..

You get some units up and then they play funky and you give it back..

A Sports guy once said it was the merry go round of betting, he may be right..

Get them next time..!!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
JEG10
Full Fledged Degenerate

Kawhi Leonard scored his 12th point of the night with something like 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Played the rest of the game besides the first 4 minutes of the 4th.. Played the entire overtime.. Took 1 shot. Misse an open look at a 3. The Spurs went to the 3 man game down the stretch and Duncan, Parker, or Ginobli took 90% of the shots the rest of the way as they melted the shot clock and took bad shots and let Memphis back into it. Hard to believe the spurs would play like that. They nearly gave that one away. Painful to watch that especially just needing one bucket from Leonard in the last 20+ min of the game..

Gasol in the other hand... Had double figures early in the third and was on pace. In previous rounds they go to him in the fourth and clear out. Gasol went completely passive. I give him credit he made some great passes and Didnt force anything. But also I think he passed on looking for his own shot down the stretch. Very unselfish player. The play would have been over total p+r+a for Gasol as he had something like 12 pts, 16 rebounds , 5 assists. Great game by him but he had in his mind pass first in the 2nd half. He wanted Randolph and Conley to get going.. I think he was a little tired is way he was passive down the stretch.

Tough losses. Still liked chances.

PLAYOFFS: 26-10
Old 05-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
cableguy1
Full Fledged Degenerate

cableguy1 is on a distinguished road

ANY PROPS U LIKE TONITE IN IND/MIAMI GAME
cableguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
JEG10
Full Fledged Degenerate

Sorry I've been MIA last few days on here.

Went on a 3 day drinking bender for Memorial Day weekend festivities an haven't really had cell reception or anything and have kinda missed the last couple games. I watched game 2 I recorded and haven't seen either of last 2 Grizz-spurs game.

I looked at the props for this game and Didnt like a lot. I liked David West over 17 but -160 was too steep to feel the need. And he's got 16 at half.

Looks like over has been streaking and tonight's almost went over at halftime it seems.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #7
cableguy1
Full Fledged Degenerate

cableguy1 is on a distinguished road

LIKE MEMPHIS OVER 92.5 TONITE TOTAL PTS
cableguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote